HIPAA Compliant File Sharing
Consumer cloud products — Dropbox Basic, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync — were built to protect insensitive documents, and some of those documents aren’t securely transferring across devices. CloudSync the HIPAA dropbox alternative has the highest level of security for any cloud platform, ensuring that your sensitive documents (contracts, designs, client history) are safe from hacking and breaches. Note: some consumer products, like Google Drive, do not encrypt your data at all.
Private Key Encryption
Consumer cloud products — Dropbox Basic, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync — are hosted publicly, meaning that everyone shares the same encryption key; when that encryption key is compromised, your businesses’ documents, your clients’ documents, and your personal documents will be vulnerable. With CloudSync, the hipaa compliant file sharing solution, you’ll have an encryption key that is exclusive to your business and documents, and not shared with anyone. You won’t have to worry about data loss.
Secure Cloud File Server
No more dependency on FTPs, VPNs, or onsite file servers. CloudSync is a ftp replacement cloud file server that allows you to access your files from home, in the office or on any mobile device, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices. Because files are uploaded to the cloud file server there are no large file-sharing issues.
Remotely Wipe Devices
Access to business documents is a privilege. With the FTP, VPN and file server, it is difficult to revoke the access that employees have. AXIS CloudSync allows you to perform remote wipes of desktops for clients, former employees and rogue employees. This secure dropbox alternative gives you complete control that businesses really need. Additionally, when an employee leaves, all files are auto deleted.
- Managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Multiple folder backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Granular user-access and security controls
- Data storage to any data store type (On-site server, remote server etc.)
- File and folder locking to prevent unwanted changes
- Universal file access; sync across stationary and mobile devices
- Active Directory integration
- Revised file backup – revision control of all documents
- Windows and OSX agents
- Rapid deployment (10-minute server setup, 5-minute customer onboarding)
- Continuous, real-time backup
- Custom deleted file retention periods
- Allow guests to upload files to shares
- Cloud-enable any file server