What can I do in the cloud?
We have all heard so much about “The Cloud”, but now what? How can I get the cloud working for my business? Advanced Data specializes in designing, installing, migrating, and supporting cloud services for business’s.
Break free from the cycle
Are you sick of having to purchase new servers and workstations every 3-5 years? Would if you could extend your investment beyond that? What could you do in your business with that extra capital? This is not a dream. With a well designed plan and the proper hosting services, Advanced Data can help you invest your business in the right cloud services, maximizing your hard earned time and money. Our hosting services lowers capital expenses and reduces energy costs. It also allows you to quickly deploy cloud phones, virtual servers, backup services into a virtual infrastructure in days not months.
Our Cloud Services Include:
Secure Cloud File Server
No more dependency on FTPs, VPNs, or onsite file servers. CloudSync is a ftp replacement cloud file server that allows you to access your files from home, in the office or on any mobile device, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices. Because files are uploaded to the cloud file server there are no large file-sharing issues.
Remotely Wipe Devices
Access to business documents is a privilege. With the FTP, VPN and file server, it is difficult to revoke the access that employees have. AXIS CloudSync allows you to perform remote wipes of desktops for clients, former employees and rogue employees. This secure dropbox alternative gives you complete control that businesses really need. Additionally, when an employee leaves, all files are auto deleted.
HIPAA Compliant File Sharing
Consumer cloud products — Dropbox Basic, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync — were built to protect insensitive documents, and some of those documents aren’t securely transferring across devices. CloudSync the HIPAA dropbox alternative has the highest level of security for any cloud platform, ensuring that your sensitive documents (contracts, designs, client history) are safe from hacking and breaches. Note: some consumer products, like Google Drive, do not encrypt your data at all.
Private Key Encryption
Consumer cloud products — Dropbox Basic, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync — are hosted publicly, meaning that everyone shares the same encryption key; when that encryption key is compromised, your businesses’ documents, your clients’ documents, and your personal documents will be vulnerable. With CloudSync, the hipaa compliant file sharing solution, you’ll have an encryption key that is exclusive to your business and documents, and not shared with anyone. You won’t have to worry about data loss.
Considering a business VoIP system? Ask yourself the following questions . . .
Is your current telephone system out of capacity? Outdated? Inflexible? Immobile? Too expensive to maintain? Do you experience unnecessary downtime resulting in lost revenue? You need some relief with Advanced Data’s hosted VoIP, phone service.
- Bundled unlimited local and long-distance service
- Unified messaging, including simultaneous ring on multiple phones
- Complete Help Desk support for all your end users
- Flexible mobility, including selective call forwarding
- Secure and reliable architecture and infrastructure for both voice and data
- Complete transition and migration assistance from your existing phone system
- Full end-to-end technician support from the phone system through your network all the way to the telephony carrier
See the benefits of our Hosted VoIP, Our Voice-over-IP Solution, includes:
- Reduced operating costs
- Streamlined phone management
- Increased user productivity
- Improved customer and employee satisfaction
- Enhanced utility of laptops which can serve as phone systems
- Ease of expansion and growth
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity benefits
Contact us to get the conversation started!
WiFi done right!
Ask anyone for the best way to design and deploy a wireless network and they will tell you a centrally managed wireless controller is a must. But who is going to pay for, setup, configure, and support it going forward? You could bypass the controller and manually manage each individual access point, but who wants to do that, let alone has the time for it. Plus you wouldn’t get any of the advanced features a controller provides.
There is a third option.
Advanced Data’s Hosted WiFi solutions offer the advantaged of a controller with the simplicity of deploying AP’s. With our Cloud Controller you get centralized management across all of your sites from a single management portal. Some of the benefits are:
- Multi-Site Management
- Fully Managed High Performance Solution
- No Capital costs with predictable Operating Expense
- Future proofed with latest upgrades, support and maintenance
- No IT expertise needed
- Meeting needs of Mobile and Portable requirements (Mobile, VoIP, Tablets etc)
- Historical Audit Trails
- Secured Guest Access
- High Availability
To learn more about our Hosted WiFi solutions and if it is the right solution for your business, contact us.
Virtualization (virtual servers) enables you to run and manage multiple operating systems on a single physical server so you can save money and reduce downtime. With Hosted Servers from Advanced Data, you can take advantage of our expertise, facilities, and support to achieve all the benefits of virtualization, without the time, costs and resources required to deploy and maintain your own on-premise solution.
With our Hosted Servers, you’ll reduce your physical server footprint so you can:
- Save money and support Green initiatives
- Avoid capital expenditures of new servers and storage area networks (SANs)
- Increase hardware utilization by up to 10 times
- Save energy
- Support disaster recovery and business continuity initiatives
- Recover nearly instantaneously (vs. hours or days) from server failures
- Access a fully redundant enterprise-class infrastructure at a fraction of the cost of building and maintaining your own secondary site
- Take advantage of technology experts and avoid the resources, hassle and expense required for ongoing systems management
- Focus on more strategic initiatives
To see if your environment is a good fit to move to the cloud, schedule a free Network Assessment.
Disaster Recovery/Offsite Backup
Comprehensive backup service. Safety in the Cloud.
Your data is arguably your most valuable business asset, which is why we do more than just back up your data – we protect it as if it were our own. Do you need solutions that are compliant, like HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, or PCI? Our solutions meet or exceed the requirements for these standards.
What’s most important is that all of our offerings are fully managed by our backup & recovery team. Advanced Data understands that backups only matter when it’s time to recover.
We will ensure that your data is available where you need it, and when you need it!
Contact us to get started!
Hosted Microsoft Exchange: Sophisticated communications made easy.
Microsoft Exchange gives you sophisticated control over email, contacts, calendars and other functions. But building and maintaining your own local Exchange system can be expensive and distract you from executing more strategic initiatives.
Advanced Data has a better approach. Our 100% hosted solution includes clustered and redundant Microsoft Exchange servers that provide more than enough horsepower to support all of your organization’s messaging needs. Our Microsoft Exchange experts will also handle the entire set-up and configuration for you!
Each Exchange user gets a mailbox, contact list, task lists, and private and public calendar access — all accessible from any full version of Microsoft Outlook or any Web browser that supports Microsoft’s Outlook Web App (OWA). Our skilled Microsoft Exchange technicians handle all of the hardware and software upgrades for you, and all Microsoft licensing and data backup costs are included as part of our service.
Cloud-based Exchange Hosting Services
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 remote accessible mailbox priced per user (no-minimum) with 25GB of storage per user (expandable)
- Internet accessible via Microsoft Outlook client, POP or OWA
- Web based control panel for direct administration of Exchange mailboxes or optional access to 24×7 Help Desk for full support
- Automatic inbound anti-virus message scanning
- Automatic anti-SPAM filtering
- Wireless iPhone, Android and Microsoft Windows Mobile device access
- No server hardware or software purchase required
- Easily add users as you grow
To get pricing for your organization, send us a message.
Our Data Center
We built our data center with redundancy built-in at every level; power, cooling, UPS’s, generators, networks, storage, service providers, and security. Our facility has modern access control systems to monitor and permit only authorized individuals where they need to be. We also monitor the Data Center with 24X7 security cameras and a security system. Built on a Cisco network, security, reliability and performance are our top priority.
Too many times cloud providers offer a product with no human support—we guarantee a hands-on approach in a local cloud where your data is immediately available.
Are you HIPAA compliant?
Are you sure? Do you want to be?
Find out how we can help!
Are you barely keeping your head above the IT waters?
See how we can help you stay afloat with your technology!